Skip to content
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- By using a debit or credit card to make a purchase through our online shop you are confirming that you are the card holder or have permission for use from the holder.
- When you place an order through our online store you will receive an email as receipt of payment. If this does not arrive within 24 hours of purchase please let us know.
- For payments managed by Paypal further details on the legal conditions can be found here : paypal legal agreements.
- For payments managed by Stripe further details on the legal conditions can be found here : stripe legal agreements.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders (please note that this is very very uncommon!). If this happens we will offer a refund and an explanation.
- We will add a small fee to your order for postage and packaging. We use Royal Mail for all of our postage unless otherwise stated.
- Delivery is considered to have taken place when your order arrives at your delivery address or according to any special instructions you include. While every effort will be made to fulfill special delivery instructions this cannot always be guaranteed.
- If your order goes missing or is damaged between dispatch and delivery then please let us know as soon as possible and we will get a replacement arranged.
- We only deliver within the U.K. (for now anyway!).
- We make every effort to ensure that your granola reaches you in prime condition. If you believe that there is a fault with the product then please contact us within 7 days of delivery and we may be able to offer a refund.
- Since you are buying our granola without seeing it in person we comply with the 14 day cooling off period for online purchases. If you change your mind about your order you have 14 days from receiving it to send it back in its original condition.
- We respect your privacy and will only ever pass your details on to third parties when it is necessary to do so in order to fulfill your order. For example, we will provide the postage providers with your name and address.
- We take pride in offering a high quality product. If you are not satisfied with your granola then please do let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to rectify any problems.
- Resale of any of our products is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw products at any time.
- Any comments posted on our website or added to twitter or facebook will be in the public domain and visible to others.
- We reserve the right to remove comments posted to our website, facebook page or twitter profile if we deem them inappropriate or offensive.